Monday, September 27, 2010

Dying a Slow Death...

The discouragement and sadness have been weighing heavily around me...it's almost too much to bear. I'm convinced without God, I would have already been crushed by the weight of this darkness that surrounds me!

Getting the news that I have a near $1000 car repair, the news of weighing 211 pounds, and the fact that I feel like I simply can't get my life together has felt like a slow death!

All I can do is lean on my faith and keep moving forward. Giving into the discouragement is easy, effortless, so fighting it feels like I'm battling death!

I must get of this vicious cycle! I must live beyond the mediocrity! Does anyone else ever feel this way? I hope not!

Well, at least the new episode of How I Met Your Mother comes on tonight, so I can have a few laughs at the end of the day! All of those struggling with their own slow deaths, you're in my prayers. Faith is the key...

No comments:

Post a Comment