Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You Don't Need All That...


I had this thought while I was reading Facebook statuses, listening to my friends and coworkers, reading magazine articles, and watching t.v. All these messages are being put out into our society (messages that people are taking to heart), and I simply don't believe that "you need all that."

I want to be an example to the people around me and the world in which I live that we simply don't need all that...we don't need the fad diets, fancy gym memberships, latest trendy clothes, blah, blah, blah! The madness is saturating our culture, our society, and we as the human race must STOP and ask ourselves, "Who am I?" "Why am I doing this? saying this?? believing this???"

When all is said and done, all we need is peace of mind; a control over our egos!

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment