Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Place to Communicate...

After an intensely vivd dream, I realized I need to use my blog as a place to share my thoughts and reflections about, not only myself, but my feelings and analysis about the world around me. I can use my journal for the extremely private and spiritual conversations, but I can use this public venue as a way to vent or communicate how I feel about the world around me...

To be honest, I don't have the mental energy to begin today, but I think I want to use this space more to vent about the frustrations I have with this culture, modern American politics, and women's issues regarding health, beauty, and lifestyle.

I may even create another blog for my Zumba life! My classes begin on 1 October, and I may use the blogosphere to share my Zumba experience. Hmmmmm....I will add that to my list!

Let me just say that after being sick these past 3 days, I have been watching a great deal of cable t.v. I am not impressed with many of the shows that reflect what our society is like: Toddler & Tiarras; Dance Moms; Jerseylicious, etc.

These shows really show how we as a people, as women, have devolved!

I know that I don't have many followers on this blog, but I do this for myself as a creative outlet!! If one day a following were to happen, then, I welcome that as well!

Happy Weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment