Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day Reflections!

I realize more and more how much our thoughts create the life we live, the life we experience...our circumstances are a consequence of what we think (for the most part...some circumstances are beyond our control but we still have the choice of HOW we react to the out-of-control in our lives)!!!

I have joined the Biggest Loser Club, and this has been a positive & proactive move on my part. I'm reading some inspiring posts in the BLC community forums and getting some great motivation from Bob's words of wisdom! I love that you can have meals planned for the week but you can modify to your personal tastes....

I'm going to try to keep my blogs more up-to-date, but I'm not making any concrete promises because my personal journal is more important (to me) than my public blogs, but I will try to copy my blogs from the BLC site so that those who read them won't miss out if they're not a BLC member...

I'm so excited I get to paint my toes today; it's a snow day so I'm stuck in my townhouse with nothing but what I want to do today!!!!

Peace~
Kimber

No comments:

Post a Comment