Saturday, April 9, 2011

Adding More Shabby to My Life


A new day...full of new blessings! I woke up, fed the puppers, then, added a couple of more hours to my sleep account. Around 6:30...awake and ready for the day. I took Piper for a 45 minute walk, and it was a splendid time! Spring had most certainly arrived~a sky filled with brilliant pinks and oranges as the sun rose, birds singing their new day songs, the aroma of tulips and daffodils following us during our walk, and all the trees budding and blooming to welcome this season full of nascent possibilities!

After a sugary breakfast (cupcakes and Starbucks...enough said), I watched Voyage of the Dawn Treader (Chronicle of Narnia series). Confession, I cried like a baby when Reepicheep (a brave mouse warrior who put down his sword to enter his Lord's domain) went to Aslan's kingdom in order to see it with his own eyes...beautiful! Sadly, Hollywood left out the Lamb allusion, but at least they kept the line about Aslan being known by another name in the Pevensie's world (Earth)....

Now, I am waiting on my bookshelf to dry so I can begin antiquing it!! Another piece of my Shabby Chic life. Tonight I'm going out with a few friends from church, then, I will finish Outlander (wow! great story....this is a must read!) tonight to see how Jamie and Claire survive...

Scattered and random writing today...reflection of how I'm feeling this day I suppose.

Remember to say thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment