Monday, April 18, 2011

Good Things Arriving Daily...


I'm a believer in what you send out, you get back in spades. You curse a driver who cuts you off on the interstate, and you actually bring a curse upon yourself. You take a breath and say a prayer that comes back to you as well.

Each day I'm getting better at focusing on what I want instead of what I don't want, and good things arrive daily! I'm making a concerted effort to remain present when it comes to my body and my health. And, what happens? I receive free samples and healthy living information from Patricia Bragg. Yes, I requested this information weeks (and weeks) ago, and I almost forgot I requested it from her website. A few days ago, I thought about it for a few seconds then I get the letter in the mail today!!! I am quite inspired by the message she sends, and the information she discusses are all things I've thought about for my own life, my own quest.

She continues a health crusade that her father began, and I feel that my quest doesn't seem that silly after all! She recommends advice that seems a bit "out there," but if one stops and thinks about it, the information makes sense (and could transform one's life!)....

For example: she recommends fasting once a week (still taking an apple cider vinegar tonic 3 times daily) in order to help the body cleanse and heal; choosing "clean" and organic foods (releasing fattening & greasy foods, white flour, white sugar, hydrogenated oils, fructose corn syrup, etc.); simple exercises EVERYDAY; authentic sleep; etc.

Essentially, simple! simple! simple! I have been desiring this in my life for a long time, and I'm getting the resources in order to be able to establish this in my life. Too extraordinary! God is good!

Before I part this evening, I want to wish my Catholic family a happy Holy week! I pray it's full of blessings!

~Shabby Chic Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment