Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Week Ahead...


This week should be an interesting one. I have a hair appointment on Tuesday at 7:30 in the evening (too close to bed time but it's merely a trim so shouldn't take too much time). There is the "great confession" on Thursday at my church which I think would be great to go to so I can get some spiritual monkeys off my back and maybe start going back to mass...

From haircuts to confession...equals an interesting week for me. I hope for the energy and the focus to get through this week. I'm 32 years old, and I feel at times I have the energy of a sick 90 year old. I will focus on getting more energy! Focus on the healthy and good things to do.

I actually don't feel like blogging right now...I'm too distracted...Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment