Thursday, May 20, 2010

Getting it...

Have you ever had a "I get it!" moment? I'm experiencing this now...as I type, I feel like everything I've been seeking is resonating with my very soul! What I believe, what I want, and what I need, I have it all! I simply have to remember to keep coming back to this place when I want to escape (be it with a cupcake, shopping, Facebook, etc.) or when life's challenges become overwhelming...I have to simply be, simply live, unabashedly live my life!

I wrote about "being still" a few blogs back, and this morning while I was reading a devo, the scripture of being still and being patient was in front of me...again. I wonder what I'm supposed to do...hmmmm...let me think...oh! Be still...be with God, be with my self, my thoughts, etc. Cool! I'm getting it!

I was talking to my fabulous friend Missie (hey girl!) the other day, and we were talking about a subject that comes up quite often during our conversations...weight/body frustrations. We had this discussion about making choices. As thirty-somethings, we have to decide what life we want to pursue which includes our food and exercise choices. Do we want to be lazy asses who eat cupcakes (yes, talking to myself here) all day long or do we want to be healthy and vibrant women who change the very face of this world! I choose the latter..The time is now! Each decade brings on more biological challenges, so the time to make those lifestyle choices is NOW! I'm getting it:-)

Choices...Getting it!

Live brightly!

~Kimbergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment