Thursday, February 10, 2011

The 72 Hr H2O Fast Begins...



I'm not sure this video blog I made is going to upload (after all I have a 7 year old computer), but I noticed a few things as I was reviewing it...

My eyes, under them that is, look as though someone has punched me they're so dark. My coloring looks dull. Amazing how your face will reflect the bad habits of your life!

Don't worry, when I say habit, I'm not speaking of smoking or abusing alcohol, but I am talking about food, junk food! I'm slowly draining my body of life all because I won't face what the food is replacing!!

Well, this fast will, I hope, break those ravenous desires for food! For me, this is about my soul and my body. I offer this fast, firstly, to God! I know this will be an enormously challenging quest, but I know, with God's help, I can fast for 3 days. I must add that I'm fasting but still drinking water!

I have done some research on fasting, and there seems to be many benefits from this not to mention this has been done for eons for health (and spiritual) benefits. You don't know unless you try is what is said about actions never pursued, therefore, I will pursue this in hopes to be free of my unhealthy addiction (au revoir Cherry Coke) and to have a new perspective on my life!

I will let you know on Monday how this process was...

Cheers!

~Shabby Chic Lady

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' that face...I should have edited that=) Oh well...enjoy the laughs!

    ReplyDelete